I an never seem to write stories that are my own idea and it bugs the crap out of me because I have some great ideas and I wish I could find the words to say them but when ever I try to let them out they come out all wrong.
But anyways if anyone wants to take up any of my ideas and write them into stories go right ahead, just be sure to let me see them please!
 And It's All Down Hill From Here
* Tim must be dead (sorry folks but that fact does not change) = [
* At some point you must make it clear (somehow) that Ryan and Tim's relationship was more than just friendship.
* In one scene Mrs. Speedle has to go to the crime lab and request to see her 'son' (in which everyone stares at her strangely) until Ryan comes and says "Mom" accidentally letting the cat out of the bag (of course everyone is surprised).
* Eric and Ryan must be at each others throats prior to the 'incident', and Ryan must still be somewhat of an outcast to everyone except Alexx (she already knew from Ryan earlier on, since he is her 'son' of sorts).
* (optional) Ryan and Tim had a 'family' prior to Tim's death. A young adoptive son or daughter that no one at the lab knows about (well duh!).
* (a must)Eric and Ryan eventually get together
* If it's only one chapter it must be long, preferably more than three chapters (I want it long and lasting)
You can have anything else you like in the story as long as it meets those requirements at some point. Don't forget it's still your story just with a few bits of my ideas. It's still your masterpiece.